To be considered for the position, candidates should possess:
• International/Elite softball playing or coaching experience;
• Advanced technical knowledge in the areas of Hitting, Pitching, Infield and/or Outfield play;
• Proficiency in the use of Dartfish or video analysis software applications would be an asset;
• Strong Communication Skills;
• The ability to work effectively in a “Team oriented environment”;
• Available to travel for extended periods of time domestically and abroad;
• Must possess a valid Canadian driver’s licence and passport;
Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
Certification at Level 3 (or higher), or Competition – Development certified under the new National Coaching Certification Program, or the equivalent level of experience, is required.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2012. Please indicate your tentative availability for next summer.
All applicants are subject to Softball Canada’s screening process.
Candidates should forward their resumes by email to Softball Canada:
223 Colonnade Rd, Suite 212
Ottawa, ON, Canada, K2E 7K3
*These positions are financially supported by Sport Canada. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Softball Canada is the national sport governing body for softball in Canada.